Doodle 4 Google 2012 winner featured on Google India home page
Zeenews Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: On Children’s Day on Wednesday, Google India homepage has been adorned with a doodle created by the national winner of this year’s `Doodle 4 Google` contest, Arun Kumar Yadav, from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chandigarh.
Google had invited school children in India, between the ages of 5 to 16 years, to send doodles with the theme `Unity in Diversity`.
This year’s contest received over two lakh entries, which were whittled down to 13 entries across various age groups. The preliminary judges of these entries were cartoonist Ajit Ninan and actor Boman Irani.
Arun Kumar Yadav`s doodle is titled ‘India: A prism of multiplicity’ to celebrate India’s diverse cultures, religions, languages, customs and traditions.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'