Do`s and don`ts of LinkedIn revealed
Melbourne: Experts have shared their top tips on how to use LinkedIn at the workplace as the professional social network is fraught with danger.
Firstly, if you are going to stalk someone`s profile log out before doing that otherwise the person whose profile you were looking at will know you were snooping around, News.com.au reported.
Secondly, remember that LinkedIn is a professional network, so don`t put anything on your profile or write anything in groups that you wouldn`t be willing to say in a meeting room of your peers.
Thirdly, avoid bad mouthing the competition and getting sucked into arguments. It just looks bad. And who knows, you may end up having to work with these people one day.
Lastly, do not hit up colleagues or clients as Facebook friends. Just because you`re on their LinkedIn network doesn`t mean they want to let you into their personal social network.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling