Do`s and don`ts of LinkedIn revealed
Melbourne: Experts have shared their top tips on how to use LinkedIn at the workplace as the professional social network is fraught with danger.
Firstly, if you are going to stalk someone`s profile log out before doing that otherwise the person whose profile you were looking at will know you were snooping around, News.com.au reported.
Secondly, remember that LinkedIn is a professional network, so don`t put anything on your profile or write anything in groups that you wouldn`t be willing to say in a meeting room of your peers.
Thirdly, avoid bad mouthing the competition and getting sucked into arguments. It just looks bad. And who knows, you may end up having to work with these people one day.
Lastly, do not hit up colleagues or clients as Facebook friends. Just because you`re on their LinkedIn network doesn`t mean they want to let you into their personal social network.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?