Dropbox to allow users switch between personal and work accounts next month
Washington: Dropbox will soon allow people to switch between personal and work Dropbox files without logging in and out of their accounts.
The company has made the announcement to notify its Dropbox users ahead of an April 9th press event.
According to the Verge, Dropbox also plans to roll out new tools for administrators at the event.
In November, the company had announced that it was working to support multiple accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress