Dropbox to allow users to merge work with personal accounts
Washington: Dropbox is going to introduce a new feature that will allow users to easily maintain both personal and corporate accounts.
The new Dropbox for Business, which will be made available in December, has been designed to help the users connect their personal account to their work account without making to switch between them.
According to the report, the users will be able to see both the folders on the same screen in all versions of Dropbox, and work admins will be able to watch all their activity in the business folder.
The company said that the new setup will make things much easier when employees will switch companies as the accounts will simply uncouple.
Dropbox is currently used in more than four million businesses as well as by 200 million personal users.
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs