eBay adds section for virtual currency in US website
Washington: The e-commerce bigshot eBay now allows users to deal in virtual currencies like Bitcoin and Dongecoin.
According to The Verge, the new section allows users to buy shares of mining operations and mining contracts.
The section is divided into three subs - mining contracts, currency and miners.
Most of the virtual currency listings by now are classifying ads; therefore eBay is not ignoring individual transactions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage likely to be launched today
- Subramanian Swamy's piece of advice to Rahul Gandhi - Quit politics to save Congress future
- Strong Indo-US ties to strengthen both economies: White House
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Despite public outcry over images of man carrying dead wife, Odisha gives clean chit to hospital