eBay adds section for virtual currency in US website
Washington: The e-commerce bigshot eBay now allows users to deal in virtual currencies like Bitcoin and Dongecoin.
According to The Verge, the new section allows users to buy shares of mining operations and mining contracts.
The section is divided into three subs - mining contracts, currency and miners.
Most of the virtual currency listings by now are classifying ads; therefore eBay is not ignoring individual transactions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’