Environ Ministry forms committee for cyber attacks
New Delhi: The Environment Ministry has constituted a committee for Crisis Management Plan to give a measured response in case of cyber attacks on its computer networks.
The six-member committee is chaired by the Ministry Secretary, a Ministry order said.
Additional Secretary (e-governance), Additional Director General of Forests (FC), Additional Director General of Forests (WL), joint secretary (admin and e-governance) and deputy secretarty are the members of the committee.
Government had said last year that it has developed a Crisis Management Plan for a "measured response" in case of cyber attacks on Indian computer networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country