Environ Ministry forms committee for cyber attacks
New Delhi: The Environment Ministry has constituted a committee for Crisis Management Plan to give a measured response in case of cyber attacks on its computer networks.
The six-member committee is chaired by the Ministry Secretary, a Ministry order said.
Additional Secretary (e-governance), Additional Director General of Forests (FC), Additional Director General of Forests (WL), joint secretary (admin and e-governance) and deputy secretarty are the members of the committee.
Government had said last year that it has developed a Crisis Management Plan for a "measured response" in case of cyber attacks on Indian computer networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown