Environ Ministry forms committee for cyber attacks
New Delhi: The Environment Ministry has constituted a committee for Crisis Management Plan to give a measured response in case of cyber attacks on its computer networks.
The six-member committee is chaired by the Ministry Secretary, a Ministry order said.
Additional Secretary (e-governance), Additional Director General of Forests (FC), Additional Director General of Forests (WL), joint secretary (admin and e-governance) and deputy secretarty are the members of the committee.
Government had said last year that it has developed a Crisis Management Plan for a "measured response" in case of cyber attacks on Indian computer networks.
- Lifestyle, self-care, diet tips to deal with asthma!
- Rayudu vs Harbhajan, Kohli vs Gambhir – Watch the biggest fights from the Indian Premier League
- Diesel taxi ban in Delhi: 140 drivers booked
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC asks Centre to think about floor test, adjourns hearing till tomorrow
- India-born Sanjeev Gupta's Liberty House to bid for Tata Steel's UK operations