Environ Ministry forms committee for cyber attacks
New Delhi: The Environment Ministry has constituted a committee for Crisis Management Plan to give a measured response in case of cyber attacks on its computer networks.
The six-member committee is chaired by the Ministry Secretary, a Ministry order said.
Additional Secretary (e-governance), Additional Director General of Forests (FC), Additional Director General of Forests (WL), joint secretary (admin and e-governance) and deputy secretarty are the members of the committee.
Government had said last year that it has developed a Crisis Management Plan for a "measured response" in case of cyber attacks on Indian computer networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- Battles in Libya's Sirte kill 34 fighters, injure over 180