Environ Ministry forms committee for cyber attacks
New Delhi: The Environment Ministry has constituted a committee for Crisis Management Plan to give a measured response in case of cyber attacks on its computer networks.
The six-member committee is chaired by the Ministry Secretary, a Ministry order said.
Additional Secretary (e-governance), Additional Director General of Forests (FC), Additional Director General of Forests (WL), joint secretary (admin and e-governance) and deputy secretarty are the members of the committee.
Government had said last year that it has developed a Crisis Management Plan for a "measured response" in case of cyber attacks on Indian computer networks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss