`Ethical` Pak hackers attack Google Malaysia
Islamabad: A team of ` ethical` Pakistani hackers have reportedly attacked Google`s Malaysian domain, and made the site inaccessible to users for a day.
The hackers, who call themselves ` Team Madleets `, and its lead hacker, who identifies himself a `1337` have claimed responsibility for the attack.
According to Dawn News, the hackers` Facebook page boasts of attacks on several other high-profile intrusions across the world but they insist that they are focused only on helping countries improve their security.
The team said that there is not much reason behind their attacks, but only to prove that security is just an illusion and it does not exist, adding that they have no political intentions whatsoever.
Meanwhile, Google confirmed that it was DNS attack but its services were not affected by it and users were rather redirected to another site, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP