`Ethical` Pak hackers attack Google Malaysia
Islamabad: A team of ` ethical` Pakistani hackers have reportedly attacked Google`s Malaysian domain, and made the site inaccessible to users for a day.
The hackers, who call themselves ` Team Madleets `, and its lead hacker, who identifies himself a `1337` have claimed responsibility for the attack.
According to Dawn News, the hackers` Facebook page boasts of attacks on several other high-profile intrusions across the world but they insist that they are focused only on helping countries improve their security.
The team said that there is not much reason behind their attacks, but only to prove that security is just an illusion and it does not exist, adding that they have no political intentions whatsoever.
Meanwhile, Google confirmed that it was DNS attack but its services were not affected by it and users were rather redirected to another site, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi