Ex-Pinterest app lets you create photo collage on iPhone
Washington: A re-launched iOS app lets users create interesting photo collages right on their iPhones along with editing tools.
The Tel Aviv-based Bazaart, previously a Pinterest app for creating fashion spreads, has been re-launched for Apple operating system as a social design app.
According to Mashable, the Bazaart app allows a user to layer photos as well as cut the background out of the photos, manually or with the app`s automatic tool.
Founder Gili Golander said that the app offers users the ability to join photos together and create something that is more than the sum of the photos in it.
The app, earlier used for creating photo spreads , now allows users to add multiple photos, change opacity, text overlays, backgrounds including gradients, textures and patterns as well as photos provided by the app or via web search inside the app.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan