Ex-Pinterest app lets you create photo collage on iPhone
Washington: A re-launched iOS app lets users create interesting photo collages right on their iPhones along with editing tools.
The Tel Aviv-based Bazaart, previously a Pinterest app for creating fashion spreads, has been re-launched for Apple operating system as a social design app.
According to Mashable, the Bazaart app allows a user to layer photos as well as cut the background out of the photos, manually or with the app`s automatic tool.
Founder Gili Golander said that the app offers users the ability to join photos together and create something that is more than the sum of the photos in it.
The app, earlier used for creating photo spreads , now allows users to add multiple photos, change opacity, text overlays, backgrounds including gradients, textures and patterns as well as photos provided by the app or via web search inside the app.
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day
- Shocking: Woman abducted in Bengaluru, escapes rape bid after raising alarm
- Indian weightlifters earn two quota places for Olympics