Ex-Pinterest app lets you create photo collage on iPhone
Washington: A re-launched iOS app lets users create interesting photo collages right on their iPhones along with editing tools.
The Tel Aviv-based Bazaart, previously a Pinterest app for creating fashion spreads, has been re-launched for Apple operating system as a social design app.
According to Mashable, the Bazaart app allows a user to layer photos as well as cut the background out of the photos, manually or with the app`s automatic tool.
Founder Gili Golander said that the app offers users the ability to join photos together and create something that is more than the sum of the photos in it.
The app, earlier used for creating photo spreads , now allows users to add multiple photos, change opacity, text overlays, backgrounds including gradients, textures and patterns as well as photos provided by the app or via web search inside the app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Aussie legend Craig McDermott hails Ishant Sharma as a real workhorse
- Spain seeks `urgent` answers from London after nuclear sub collision
- Tinder rolls out its new feature in India
- Transgenders to soon be categorised as 'third gender', can change gender after sex-change surgery
- 'Don't abandon search', MH370 families plead