Ex-Pinterest app lets you create photo collage on iPhone
Washington: A re-launched iOS app lets users create interesting photo collages right on their iPhones along with editing tools.
The Tel Aviv-based Bazaart, previously a Pinterest app for creating fashion spreads, has been re-launched for Apple operating system as a social design app.
According to Mashable, the Bazaart app allows a user to layer photos as well as cut the background out of the photos, manually or with the app`s automatic tool.
Founder Gili Golander said that the app offers users the ability to join photos together and create something that is more than the sum of the photos in it.
The app, earlier used for creating photo spreads , now allows users to add multiple photos, change opacity, text overlays, backgrounds including gradients, textures and patterns as well as photos provided by the app or via web search inside the app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics