Ex-Pinterest app lets you create photo collage on iPhone
Washington: A re-launched iOS app lets users create interesting photo collages right on their iPhones along with editing tools.
The Tel Aviv-based Bazaart, previously a Pinterest app for creating fashion spreads, has been re-launched for Apple operating system as a social design app.
According to Mashable, the Bazaart app allows a user to layer photos as well as cut the background out of the photos, manually or with the app`s automatic tool.
Founder Gili Golander said that the app offers users the ability to join photos together and create something that is more than the sum of the photos in it.
The app, earlier used for creating photo spreads , now allows users to add multiple photos, change opacity, text overlays, backgrounds including gradients, textures and patterns as well as photos provided by the app or via web search inside the app.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town