Explore Harry Potter`s Diagon Alley via Google Street View
Washington: Search engine giant Google has given an amazing gift to Harry Potter fans with its latest addition of Diagon Alley on its Street View maps.
According to an English news website, Google allows one to explore the set of Diagon Alley from the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London and one can see 360 degree images of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Weasleys` Wizard Wheezes joke shop and Mr. Mulpepper`s Apothecary.
The report said that the Street View of the Diagon Alley brings to life the shop setting, which Warner Bros. Studio Tour said took more than three months to build, and six months to create over 20,000 products to put on the shops` shelves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video