Facebook claims to have 901 million users
Washington: Facebook has said it has 901 million users and is likely that it pass the one billion user mark well before the end of this year.
The company, which displayed the statistics in its amended S-1 filing, also said that its network receives 3.2 billion comments per day and 300 million new photos daily.
The site also claims 125 billion to have friendships. Of the 901 million users, 526 million were described as daily active users in March. Some 488 million people also used Facebook mobile products that month, according to the filing.
The network had 845 million users when Facebook filed its Initial Public Offering paperwork with the SEC in February 2012,stuff.co.nz reports.
A senior analyst at iCrossing, Gregory Lyons has estimated that Facebook would hit one billion users by August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read