Facebook developing mobile app for celebs to interact with fans
Washington: Social media giant Facebook is reportedly working on developing an app for the celebrities to interact with their fans.
According to ABC News, Facebook spokesperson said that the company is currently testing some mobile features designed to help public figures interact with their fans.
Alike Twitter, Facebook recently added a hashtag function for users to search and see what is trending and the latest feature for celebrities and public figures might actually be another way for the social giant to re-establish itself as its influence is seen to slowly recede.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players