Facebook developing mobile app for celebs to interact with fans
Washington: Social media giant Facebook is reportedly working on developing an app for the celebrities to interact with their fans.
According to ABC News, Facebook spokesperson said that the company is currently testing some mobile features designed to help public figures interact with their fans.
Alike Twitter, Facebook recently added a hashtag function for users to search and see what is trending and the latest feature for celebrities and public figures might actually be another way for the social giant to re-establish itself as its influence is seen to slowly recede.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends