Facebook developing mobile app for celebs to interact with fans
Washington: Social media giant Facebook is reportedly working on developing an app for the celebrities to interact with their fans.
According to ABC News, Facebook spokesperson said that the company is currently testing some mobile features designed to help public figures interact with their fans.
Alike Twitter, Facebook recently added a hashtag function for users to search and see what is trending and the latest feature for celebrities and public figures might actually be another way for the social giant to re-establish itself as its influence is seen to slowly recede.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic