Facebook developing mobile app for celebs to interact with fans
Washington: Social media giant Facebook is reportedly working on developing an app for the celebrities to interact with their fans.
According to ABC News, Facebook spokesperson said that the company is currently testing some mobile features designed to help public figures interact with their fans.
Alike Twitter, Facebook recently added a hashtag function for users to search and see what is trending and the latest feature for celebrities and public figures might actually be another way for the social giant to re-establish itself as its influence is seen to slowly recede.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight