Facebook finally adds edit post feature
Wellington: Facebook has finally added the much needed `edit posts` feature, which allows users to edit posts after they have posted them.
The social media giant allows users to edit their comments since a year, but posts lacked the feature, which meant users had to delete and repost anything they wanted to tweak.
According to stuff.co.nz, the feature has only appeared on Android and some web users but will soon be rolled out on all platforms, including iOS.
The edit post feature will be similar to the edit comments feature, where other users will be able to see when the post was edited.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?