Facebook introduces Anonymous Login, lets users limit data shared with apps
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Taking a step forward to ensure data privacy, Facebook on Wednesday introduced a new version of login system for users which allows them to filter how much information they want to share with third-party mobile apps.
The best part about the new features is the option for `Anonymous Login` which allows its users try an app without sharing any of their personal information from the social network.
On Wednesday, the social network also rolled out a new service to distribute ads across a network of mobile applications, opening the door to a new source of revenue.
The service, which has been in the works for some time, allows mobile-app makers to insert various ads within their software, with Facebook sharing advertising dollars with the developers.
(With Agencies inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?