Facebook launches Twitter-like `reshare` feature with new `FB Paper` app
Washington: Facebook has reportedly introduced a Twitter-like feature that would allow users to share a particular post again with friends and followers.
Similar to the `retweet` feature, Facebook`s `reshare` button has been rolled out with the social networking giant`s new app that is part news feed and part news reader, dubbed `Paper.`
According to The Verge, the `reshare` button is placed at the bottom of any post inside Paper and users can tap an arrow symbol to bring up a Share dialogue and tap on `reshare` to share the post again.
The feature is similar to the `Share on your own Timeline` option on Facebook`s website and the `Share Now` option in Facebook`s mobile apps, but is different because of its one-tap simplicity and its use of the familiar retweet symbol.
Facebook has been borrowing ideas from rival Twitter for tweaking its own site like launching ` hashtag ` and ` Trending Topics` feature.
The company said that it has `no current plans` to roll out the ` reshare` feature on all platforms yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you