Facebook rolls out new `Like` button, sans `thumbs-up`
Washington: Facebook has reportedly rolled out a new `Like` button for its social networking site which is devoid of the earlier thumbs-up.
Software engineer at the social networking site, Ray He said that Facebook`s redesigned Like button with a lowercase Facebook`s `f`, will help people share more great content across the web,
According to ABC News, the company has also made the logo a darker shade of blue, and also changed its font apart from providing websites option of lumping the Like and Share buttons together.
He said that in coming weeks the new buttons will be rolled out to everyone.
The report said that many websites have already undergone the transformation and incorporated the new Like + Share button.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog