Facebook rolls out new `Like` button, sans `thumbs-up`
Washington: Facebook has reportedly rolled out a new `Like` button for its social networking site which is devoid of the earlier thumbs-up.
Software engineer at the social networking site, Ray He said that Facebook`s redesigned Like button with a lowercase Facebook`s `f`, will help people share more great content across the web,
According to ABC News, the company has also made the logo a darker shade of blue, and also changed its font apart from providing websites option of lumping the Like and Share buttons together.
He said that in coming weeks the new buttons will be rolled out to everyone.
The report said that many websites have already undergone the transformation and incorporated the new Like + Share button.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics