Facebook rolls out `Save` feature to recall News Feeds
Washington: Facebook announced on Monday a new link-saving service called `Save`, which will allow users to save a link found in the News Feed to his or her account. With the item saved, the user can then recall all saved items at a later time.
The new feature will support saving links to websites, places, music, books, movies, TV shows, and events. Meaning, whenever one sees a friend check in to a venue on Facebook, or add a book to his status, Facebook will allow one to store the link in their Save library, CNET reported.
However, only status updates containing compatible content will have the save option present.
Using Facebooks on the website, one can find the Saved section on the left-hand side of the screen, again located under the Favorites section.
Tapping on an item will take you to the website or Facebook Page for the respective link.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video