Facebook rolls out `Save` feature to recall News Feeds
Washington: Facebook announced on Monday a new link-saving service called `Save`, which will allow users to save a link found in the News Feed to his or her account. With the item saved, the user can then recall all saved items at a later time.
The new feature will support saving links to websites, places, music, books, movies, TV shows, and events. Meaning, whenever one sees a friend check in to a venue on Facebook, or add a book to his status, Facebook will allow one to store the link in their Save library, CNET reported.
However, only status updates containing compatible content will have the save option present.
Using Facebooks on the website, one can find the Saved section on the left-hand side of the screen, again located under the Favorites section.
Tapping on an item will take you to the website or Facebook Page for the respective link.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III