Facebook rolls out `Save` feature to recall News Feeds
Washington: Facebook announced on Monday a new link-saving service called `Save`, which will allow users to save a link found in the News Feed to his or her account. With the item saved, the user can then recall all saved items at a later time.
The new feature will support saving links to websites, places, music, books, movies, TV shows, and events. Meaning, whenever one sees a friend check in to a venue on Facebook, or add a book to his status, Facebook will allow one to store the link in their Save library, CNET reported.
However, only status updates containing compatible content will have the save option present.
Using Facebooks on the website, one can find the Saved section on the left-hand side of the screen, again located under the Favorites section.
Tapping on an item will take you to the website or Facebook Page for the respective link.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test