Facebook rolls out `Save` feature to recall News Feeds
Washington: Facebook announced on Monday a new link-saving service called `Save`, which will allow users to save a link found in the News Feed to his or her account. With the item saved, the user can then recall all saved items at a later time.
The new feature will support saving links to websites, places, music, books, movies, TV shows, and events. Meaning, whenever one sees a friend check in to a venue on Facebook, or add a book to his status, Facebook will allow one to store the link in their Save library, CNET reported.
However, only status updates containing compatible content will have the save option present.
Using Facebooks on the website, one can find the Saved section on the left-hand side of the screen, again located under the Favorites section.
Tapping on an item will take you to the website or Facebook Page for the respective link.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown