Facebook set to launch `e-wallet service` in Europe
Washington: Facebook is gearing up to launch its e-wallet service that lets users store money on their social account to spend across the Web.
Facebook is reportedly waiting to get the regulatory approval in Ireland for the e-wallet service.
Ireland is only weeks away from approving Facebook to handle electronic money or "e- money," that can be used throughout Europe.
This battle to dominate the e-wallet market will include giants like Google, and PayPal, and it will definitely be an interesting and tough competition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH