Facebook set to launch `e-wallet service` in Europe
Washington: Facebook is gearing up to launch its e-wallet service that lets users store money on their social account to spend across the Web.
Facebook is reportedly waiting to get the regulatory approval in Ireland for the e-wallet service.
Ireland is only weeks away from approving Facebook to handle electronic money or "e- money," that can be used throughout Europe.
This battle to dominate the e-wallet market will include giants like Google, and PayPal, and it will definitely be an interesting and tough competition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog