Facebook set to launch `e-wallet service` in Europe
Washington: Facebook is gearing up to launch its e-wallet service that lets users store money on their social account to spend across the Web.
Facebook is reportedly waiting to get the regulatory approval in Ireland for the e-wallet service.
Ireland is only weeks away from approving Facebook to handle electronic money or "e- money," that can be used throughout Europe.
This battle to dominate the e-wallet market will include giants like Google, and PayPal, and it will definitely be an interesting and tough competition.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife