Facebook shrinks web page fonts
SAN FRANCISCO: Facebook set some users to squinting by shrinking text size on pages of the world`s most popular online social networking service.
"We are constantly testing new ways to make the site more efficient for people," a Facebook spokesman said, in response to an inquiry regarding the smaller font at the website.
"We listen to feedback and always try to incorporate it in future product updates, releases and features."
The change was getting harpooned online, with forums featuring playful squawks about making reading tough on the eyes of Facebook fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why