Facebook testing feature to resurface old posts on timeline
Washington: Facebook is reportedly testing a new feature that would let users bring back old posts on their Timeline.
The social networking giant said that it was testing the new feature to help users remember favourite moments by making it easier to revisit previous News Feed posts.
Facebook`s spokesperson said that when a user clicks on the notice, a list of some of the top posts from their News Feed a year ago will be displayed.
According to the report, the yet-in-test mode feature is similar to startups like Timehop and the now-defunct Memolane apps that connected to users` various social media accounts and resurfaced status updates, tweets and photos from years past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'