Facebook testing feature to resurface old posts on timeline
Washington: Facebook is reportedly testing a new feature that would let users bring back old posts on their Timeline.
The social networking giant said that it was testing the new feature to help users remember favourite moments by making it easier to revisit previous News Feed posts.
Facebook`s spokesperson said that when a user clicks on the notice, a list of some of the top posts from their News Feed a year ago will be displayed.
According to the report, the yet-in-test mode feature is similar to startups like Timehop and the now-defunct Memolane apps that connected to users` various social media accounts and resurfaced status updates, tweets and photos from years past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened