Facebook testing feature to resurface old posts on timeline
Washington: Facebook is reportedly testing a new feature that would let users bring back old posts on their Timeline.
The social networking giant said that it was testing the new feature to help users remember favourite moments by making it easier to revisit previous News Feed posts.
Facebook`s spokesperson said that when a user clicks on the notice, a list of some of the top posts from their News Feed a year ago will be displayed.
According to the report, the yet-in-test mode feature is similar to startups like Timehop and the now-defunct Memolane apps that connected to users` various social media accounts and resurfaced status updates, tweets and photos from years past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’