Facebook testing mobile payment service
Sydney: Social media giant Facebook is reportedly working on a small test for a new mobile payments service that would allow users to link their financial account details to the site and make purchases on apps using that information.
Facebook said that there is no set schedule for providing the services to users and the service would use payment information that shoppers store on Facebook to automatically complete checkout forms of certain mobile apps and then the app would process the purchase , News.com.au reports.
The report added the social giant saying that it has a great relationship with online payment service PayPal; however, its own service will not involve moving away from an app`s current payment provider like PayPal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed