Facebook to end privacy feature
Wellington: Facebook is reportedly ending a privacy feature that allowed users to restrict who can search for them on the site.
The social media giant said that it was removing that setting that controlled whether users could be found when people type their names in the search bar, as only a single-digit percentage of the total 1.2 billion people on the site were using the setting, stuff.co.nz reports.
Facebook said that those who are concerned about their privacy can use their settings to limit the audience for their posts about themselves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- HC dismisses PIL against sale of 'Antilia' land to Mukesh Ambani
- Court issues arrest warrant against Vijayakanth, wife
- No plan for women in army combat role, Manohar Parrikar tells Rajya Sabha
- Dues over Rs 800 cr pending against Hotels in NDMC areas
- Emirates plane with more than 300 on board makes emergency landing in Mumbai