Facebook to end privacy feature
Wellington: Facebook is reportedly ending a privacy feature that allowed users to restrict who can search for them on the site.
The social media giant said that it was removing that setting that controlled whether users could be found when people type their names in the search bar, as only a single-digit percentage of the total 1.2 billion people on the site were using the setting, stuff.co.nz reports.
Facebook said that those who are concerned about their privacy can use their settings to limit the audience for their posts about themselves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs