Facebook to hop on prime-time TV with on-screen live comments
Washington: Facebook is reportedly set to enter the prime-time TV with a platform for on-screen live comments thereby making a blend of social media on the television.
Chief Digital Evangelist and partner of StudioGood, James Andrews, said that it is the right time for Facebook to invade the turf of Twitter adding that incorporating live interaction into TV shows is a plus for viewers.
Andrews further explained that Facebook has a lot of information on its users right now and the way they use that information to drive programming will radically change TV, Fox News reports.
He further said that it is a pre-show, during show, post-show strategy because each of those time frames give the opportunities to talk to the consumers in different ways adding that it`s prime-time opportunity to drive interaction and tune-in, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview