Facebook to hop on prime-time TV with on-screen live comments
Washington: Facebook is reportedly set to enter the prime-time TV with a platform for on-screen live comments thereby making a blend of social media on the television.
Chief Digital Evangelist and partner of StudioGood, James Andrews, said that it is the right time for Facebook to invade the turf of Twitter adding that incorporating live interaction into TV shows is a plus for viewers.
Andrews further explained that Facebook has a lot of information on its users right now and the way they use that information to drive programming will radically change TV, Fox News reports.
He further said that it is a pre-show, during show, post-show strategy because each of those time frames give the opportunities to talk to the consumers in different ways adding that it`s prime-time opportunity to drive interaction and tune-in, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur