Facebook to hop on prime-time TV with on-screen live comments
Washington: Facebook is reportedly set to enter the prime-time TV with a platform for on-screen live comments thereby making a blend of social media on the television.
Chief Digital Evangelist and partner of StudioGood, James Andrews, said that it is the right time for Facebook to invade the turf of Twitter adding that incorporating live interaction into TV shows is a plus for viewers.
Andrews further explained that Facebook has a lot of information on its users right now and the way they use that information to drive programming will radically change TV, Fox News reports.
He further said that it is a pre-show, during show, post-show strategy because each of those time frames give the opportunities to talk to the consumers in different ways adding that it`s prime-time opportunity to drive interaction and tune-in, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened