Facebook to hop on prime-time TV with on-screen live comments
Washington: Facebook is reportedly set to enter the prime-time TV with a platform for on-screen live comments thereby making a blend of social media on the television.
Chief Digital Evangelist and partner of StudioGood, James Andrews, said that it is the right time for Facebook to invade the turf of Twitter adding that incorporating live interaction into TV shows is a plus for viewers.
Andrews further explained that Facebook has a lot of information on its users right now and the way they use that information to drive programming will radically change TV, Fox News reports.
He further said that it is a pre-show, during show, post-show strategy because each of those time frames give the opportunities to talk to the consumers in different ways adding that it`s prime-time opportunity to drive interaction and tune-in, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players