Facebook to redesign Timeline
Washington: Social networking giant Facebook has said that it would redesign its Timeline to create a cleaner layout.
The new layout will change the main update feed from two columns to one, which will be on the right side of the page.
Apps and interests, like music, movies, TV shows and books will be on the left.
Some users will get the new Timeline today, but Facebook said it would continue to roll out the feature in the coming weeks, CBS news reports.
Facebook began rolling out updated new feeds last week and said it was focused on clearing the clutter on the page, the report said.
Timeline was originally unveiled on Sept. 22, 2011, but the social network has yet to force all users to switch to the new look, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?