Facebook to redesign Timeline
Washington: Social networking giant Facebook has said that it would redesign its Timeline to create a cleaner layout.
The new layout will change the main update feed from two columns to one, which will be on the right side of the page.
Apps and interests, like music, movies, TV shows and books will be on the left.
Some users will get the new Timeline today, but Facebook said it would continue to roll out the feature in the coming weeks, CBS news reports.
Facebook began rolling out updated new feeds last week and said it was focused on clearing the clutter on the page, the report said.
Timeline was originally unveiled on Sept. 22, 2011, but the social network has yet to force all users to switch to the new look, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore