Facebook to redesign Timeline
Washington: Social networking giant Facebook has said that it would redesign its Timeline to create a cleaner layout.
The new layout will change the main update feed from two columns to one, which will be on the right side of the page.
Apps and interests, like music, movies, TV shows and books will be on the left.
Some users will get the new Timeline today, but Facebook said it would continue to roll out the feature in the coming weeks, CBS news reports.
Facebook began rolling out updated new feeds last week and said it was focused on clearing the clutter on the page, the report said.
Timeline was originally unveiled on Sept. 22, 2011, but the social network has yet to force all users to switch to the new look, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA