Facebook to redesign Timeline
Washington: Social networking giant Facebook has said that it would redesign its Timeline to create a cleaner layout.
The new layout will change the main update feed from two columns to one, which will be on the right side of the page.
Apps and interests, like music, movies, TV shows and books will be on the left.
Some users will get the new Timeline today, but Facebook said it would continue to roll out the feature in the coming weeks, CBS news reports.
Facebook began rolling out updated new feeds last week and said it was focused on clearing the clutter on the page, the report said.
Timeline was originally unveiled on Sept. 22, 2011, but the social network has yet to force all users to switch to the new look, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?