Facebook to replace `Hide All` with `Unfollow` button
Washington: In the host of other tweaks to its features, Facebook is now rolling out an ` Unfollow` button that will replace the `Hide All` option.
The ` Hide All` button allows users to remain friends with someone while merely hiding their updates from their News Feed.
However, the new `unfollow` feature would let users to further filter their News Feed by removing the updates from people they simply do not want to have feeds from, TechCrunch reports.
Similar to Twitter and Instagram, the concept of unfollowing is becoming a bigger part of Facebook and the unfollow button will appear next to the `Like` button in profiles.
A Facebook spokesperson said that the goal of this change is to help people curate their News Feed and see more of the content that they care about, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'