Facebook to replace `Hide All` with `Unfollow` button
Washington: In the host of other tweaks to its features, Facebook is now rolling out an ` Unfollow` button that will replace the `Hide All` option.
The ` Hide All` button allows users to remain friends with someone while merely hiding their updates from their News Feed.
However, the new `unfollow` feature would let users to further filter their News Feed by removing the updates from people they simply do not want to have feeds from, TechCrunch reports.
Similar to Twitter and Instagram, the concept of unfollowing is becoming a bigger part of Facebook and the unfollow button will appear next to the `Like` button in profiles.
A Facebook spokesperson said that the goal of this change is to help people curate their News Feed and see more of the content that they care about, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- DNA: Today in History | May 25, 2016
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's Part II
- Panel discussion over Congress using affidavits to secure MLA's Part IV
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Andy Murray survives fresh five-set Paris battle
- Mercedes insist all cool after Spanish storm; Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg clear the air
- Foxconn factory goes 'techno'; replaces workers with 60,000 robots!
- BJP comes out in defence of Amitabh's association with second anniversary programme
- Army troops, insurgents exchange gunfire along Manipur-Myanmar border