Facebook to replace `Hide All` with `Unfollow` button
Washington: In the host of other tweaks to its features, Facebook is now rolling out an ` Unfollow` button that will replace the `Hide All` option.
The ` Hide All` button allows users to remain friends with someone while merely hiding their updates from their News Feed.
However, the new `unfollow` feature would let users to further filter their News Feed by removing the updates from people they simply do not want to have feeds from, TechCrunch reports.
Similar to Twitter and Instagram, the concept of unfollowing is becoming a bigger part of Facebook and the unfollow button will appear next to the `Like` button in profiles.
A Facebook spokesperson said that the goal of this change is to help people curate their News Feed and see more of the content that they care about, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video