Facebook to start `tiered replies` to make conversations simpler
Washington: Facebook is now planning to offer its users the ability to reply directly to others in comment sections, or in simple words, users can start conversation threads.
At present, each time a user comments in reply to someone`s post, their thoughts might be buried beneath heaps of unrelated chatter.
Piecing together just what is being said by who can be a confusing chore, and tagging your conversation partner or partners can only do so much to help.
Facebook is aiming to change that, ABC News reports.
For the feature to be activated on personal posts, a user must have a minimum of 10,000 followers, the report said.
According to Marketing Land, Facebook`s cover image guidelines for pages are also shifting.
A revised set of rules may mean that users would be seeing more marketing in the future, as Facebook`s ban has been lifted for listing websites on cover photos, featuring calls to action on cover photos and integrating arrows that point to the "like" button on cover photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site