Facebook to start `tiered replies` to make conversations simpler
Washington: Facebook is now planning to offer its users the ability to reply directly to others in comment sections, or in simple words, users can start conversation threads.
At present, each time a user comments in reply to someone`s post, their thoughts might be buried beneath heaps of unrelated chatter.
Piecing together just what is being said by who can be a confusing chore, and tagging your conversation partner or partners can only do so much to help.
Facebook is aiming to change that, ABC News reports.
For the feature to be activated on personal posts, a user must have a minimum of 10,000 followers, the report said.
According to Marketing Land, Facebook`s cover image guidelines for pages are also shifting.
A revised set of rules may mean that users would be seeing more marketing in the future, as Facebook`s ban has been lifted for listing websites on cover photos, featuring calls to action on cover photos and integrating arrows that point to the "like" button on cover photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?