Facebook unveils new `chat heads` feature for iPhone, iPad
Washington: Social networking giant Facebook has updated its iPhone and iPad applications that would allow people keep using its chat feature even when they are doing other activities on the site.
Facebook announced that it`s bringing its "chat heads" feature to its Apple apps.
It`s called chat heads because friends` profile photos pop up when they send you a message.
According to the report, Chat heads is part of a broader integration that Facebook is doing with a new Home app on some phones running Google`s Android operating system.
Unlike with Home, iPhone and iPad users will have to stay inside the Facebook application to use chat heads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends