`Facebook users quitting site`
London: More and more people are now quitting Facebook and logging on to other social network sites like Twitter and LinkedIn.
The maximum number of "quitters" are from Britain and the US. In May, around 100,000 Britons deactivated their Facebook accounts, The Sun reported.
But the site still has around 600 million users across the world.
Experts have said Facebook would be worth $100 billion within a few months and may be floated on the US stock market early next year.
Its founder Mark Zuckerberg`s stake has been estimated at around 25 billion pounds ($40 billion).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief