Facebook`s auto-play video ads likely to put off users
Washington: Adding another tweak to the site, Facebook will now feature auto play video ads in the news feed starting this July. In a report by Financial Times, these video ads will play automatically for almost 15 seconds with no sound and will replay with sound when the user clicks on it.
According to Huffington Post, the addition of another element for the users to feel annoyed about, the pop-up ads featuring in the news feed will contain one brand per day.
This will change the way online advertising is done on the social media platform where an entire day will be dedicated to one particular brand.
Despite the world`s addiction to social media websites and Facebook in particular, its customer satisfaction is lower as compared to other sites such as YouTube, the report said.
In a move to grab more ad revenue, this latest edition of element will put off the Facebook users, as even the earlier addition of the `timeline` was not received well, said Huffington Post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?