Facebook`s `Bang With Friends` branded `evilest app ever`
Sydney: A new social media app `Bang With Friends`, which is pairing up people for a date, is the evilest app ever.
The premise for the app is that a Facebook user sign on the social media site. It won`t show up on your newsfeed or profile, but you will be able to see who is already using the app, and when signing up, future users will be able to see that you`ve signed up too.
Next, you select the Facebook friends that you`d like to bang. They won`t know that you want to bang them unless they sign up and are interested in banging you too.
According to an English daily, once both parties express interest, the site will send both of them an email notifying that the other is ready to rumble, and the rest is up to you.
The site is just over a week old and its makers claim to have attracted 260,000 users in the first eight days, and facilitated over 15,000 hookups.
The Bang With Friends Facebook page now boasts 13,000 likes, and is decorated with images of big-breasted women in various stages of undress, the report said.
Last week, the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship in the US labelled Bang With Friends `the evilest app ever`.
`Never before has a new technology so blatantly unleashed our sinfulness, our selfishness," the blog author, Adam Jeske, wrote, adding: that `he wondered how many abortions this will lead to, how much heartache Bang with Friends will cause`.
The app`s co-founders, who consider themselves the "cupids of boning", have dismissed Jeske and others who share his concerns as `prudes`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her