Facebook`s `Look Back` videos shared nearly 100mn times
Washington: Facebook`s return gift on its 10th birthday, personalized `Look Back` videos, have been reportedly shared by the users for almost 100 million times.
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg said that the gift had been received well as nearly 200 million users watched their video, adding that it was amazing as it showed the power of the Facebook brand.
According to Mashable, the Look Back videos have been rolled out in honour of the social networking giant turning a decade old and users had the option of downloading their own video, which highlighted the top moments from their profile over the last 10 years.
Sandberg mentioned the figures at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco.
The report said that Facebook with its 1.23 billion active users worldwide, had unveiled a ` Year in Review ` feature, in 2012 and 2013 end that collected users` top posts and stories from the previous 12 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP