Facebook`s `Look Back` videos shared nearly 100mn times
Washington: Facebook`s return gift on its 10th birthday, personalized `Look Back` videos, have been reportedly shared by the users for almost 100 million times.
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg said that the gift had been received well as nearly 200 million users watched their video, adding that it was amazing as it showed the power of the Facebook brand.
According to Mashable, the Look Back videos have been rolled out in honour of the social networking giant turning a decade old and users had the option of downloading their own video, which highlighted the top moments from their profile over the last 10 years.
Sandberg mentioned the figures at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco.
The report said that Facebook with its 1.23 billion active users worldwide, had unveiled a ` Year in Review ` feature, in 2012 and 2013 end that collected users` top posts and stories from the previous 12 months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened