Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg most followed person
Melbourne: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has topped the users list of the rival social network Google+.
Zuckerberg was listed as the most followed user on Google+ with a whopping 29,543 followers, according to SocialStatistics.com.
He defeated Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who come in at second and fourth with 19,878 and 15,646 followers.
Google``s social media guru, Vic Gundrota, came in third.
Zuckerberg has yet to post a status update on the upstart social networking site, leading many to question whether it was even the real Mark Zuckerberg.
But his identity was allegedly confirmed by tech blogger Robert Scoble via Twitter.
"Zuckerberg just texted me back," News.com.au quoted Scoble as writing.
"Says ``Why are people so surprised that I``d have a Google account?``,” he added.
The top 10 most popular Google+ users according to socialstatistics.com:
1.Mark Zuckerberg - 21,213 followers
2.Larry Page - 14,798
3.Vic Gundotra - 13,783
4.Sergey Brin - 11,629
5.Robert Scoble - 11,389
6.Matt Cutts - 9,153
7.Leo Laporte - 7,566
8.Bradley Horowitz - 7,187
9.MG Siegler - 6,579
10.Gina Trapani - 5,649
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan