Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg most followed person
Melbourne: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has topped the users list of the rival social network Google+.
Zuckerberg was listed as the most followed user on Google+ with a whopping 29,543 followers, according to SocialStatistics.com.
He defeated Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who come in at second and fourth with 19,878 and 15,646 followers.
Google``s social media guru, Vic Gundrota, came in third.
Zuckerberg has yet to post a status update on the upstart social networking site, leading many to question whether it was even the real Mark Zuckerberg.
But his identity was allegedly confirmed by tech blogger Robert Scoble via Twitter.
"Zuckerberg just texted me back," News.com.au quoted Scoble as writing.
"Says ``Why are people so surprised that I``d have a Google account?``,” he added.
The top 10 most popular Google+ users according to socialstatistics.com:
1.Mark Zuckerberg - 21,213 followers
2.Larry Page - 14,798
3.Vic Gundotra - 13,783
4.Sergey Brin - 11,629
5.Robert Scoble - 11,389
6.Matt Cutts - 9,153
7.Leo Laporte - 7,566
8.Bradley Horowitz - 7,187
9.MG Siegler - 6,579
10.Gina Trapani - 5,649
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown