‘Facebook’s relationship with Google isn`t one where firms really talk’: Zuckerberg
Washington: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has disclosed that his social networking giant’s relationship with Google ‘isn`t one where the companies really talk’.
While answering a question about Facebook``s integration with iOS 6, Zuckerberg said the firms ‘are able to do a bunch of things because they have an open platform.’
According to Mashable, Zuckerberg right after described Facebook`s relationship with Apple.
He said the iPhone maker ‘have been a great partner for us so far and we`re really excited about doing more there and people enjoy the integration that we have with them.’
The report pointed out that Facebook and Google have clashed a bit more in public recently.
In an interview with Wired earlier this month, Google CEO Larry Page slammed Facebook for doing a "really bad job" with its products.
According to the report, Facebook``s decision to get deeper into search with the launch of Graph Search, and to partner more closely with Google`s rival Microsoft Bing, likely hasn`t exactly helped close the rift between the companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information