‘Facebook’s relationship with Google isn`t one where firms really talk’: Zuckerberg
Washington: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has disclosed that his social networking giant’s relationship with Google ‘isn`t one where the companies really talk’.
While answering a question about Facebook``s integration with iOS 6, Zuckerberg said the firms ‘are able to do a bunch of things because they have an open platform.’
According to Mashable, Zuckerberg right after described Facebook`s relationship with Apple.
He said the iPhone maker ‘have been a great partner for us so far and we`re really excited about doing more there and people enjoy the integration that we have with them.’
The report pointed out that Facebook and Google have clashed a bit more in public recently.
In an interview with Wired earlier this month, Google CEO Larry Page slammed Facebook for doing a "really bad job" with its products.
According to the report, Facebook``s decision to get deeper into search with the launch of Graph Search, and to partner more closely with Google`s rival Microsoft Bing, likely hasn`t exactly helped close the rift between the companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security