FB set to launch mobile ad network to boost revenues
Washington: Facebook will soon launch a mobile advertising network that will control its database of user information to provide better targeted ads.
According to CNET, the new ad network would allow Facebook to generate profits from its users even when they are not on Facebook properties, such as in-app ads.
This step will take the social networking site straight against Apple, with iAd, and Google with `AdMob`.
Meanwhile, Facebook grabbed nearly 17.5 percent of mobile ad revenue last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre