FB set to launch mobile ad network to boost revenues
Washington: Facebook will soon launch a mobile advertising network that will control its database of user information to provide better targeted ads.
According to CNET, the new ad network would allow Facebook to generate profits from its users even when they are not on Facebook properties, such as in-app ads.
This step will take the social networking site straight against Apple, with iAd, and Google with `AdMob`.
Meanwhile, Facebook grabbed nearly 17.5 percent of mobile ad revenue last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in