First ten users of Facebook revealed
London: Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is at number four amongst the first few users on the social networking site.
In fact, the first three accounts on Facebook were reserved for testing, leaving Zuckerberg at number four.
According to The Guardian, everyone on Facebook has a user ID number, created when they joined. The numbers aren`t strictly sequential: the first few million are segmented by university, so that Harvard users were assigned 0-99999, Columbia users 100000-199999, Stanford users 200000-299999, and so on.
The first ten users on Facebook include co-founders Chris Hughes, Dustin Moscovitz, first non-founder to sign up for Facebook, and Zuckerberg`s roommate at the time Arie Hasit, an acquaintance of Zuckerberg from a computer class Andrew McCollum, and a Facebook engineer Chris Putnam .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside