First ten users of Facebook revealed
London: Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is at number four amongst the first few users on the social networking site.
In fact, the first three accounts on Facebook were reserved for testing, leaving Zuckerberg at number four.
According to The Guardian, everyone on Facebook has a user ID number, created when they joined. The numbers aren`t strictly sequential: the first few million are segmented by university, so that Harvard users were assigned 0-99999, Columbia users 100000-199999, Stanford users 200000-299999, and so on.
The first ten users on Facebook include co-founders Chris Hughes, Dustin Moscovitz, first non-founder to sign up for Facebook, and Zuckerberg`s roommate at the time Arie Hasit, an acquaintance of Zuckerberg from a computer class Andrew McCollum, and a Facebook engineer Chris Putnam .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them