First ten users of Facebook revealed
London: Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is at number four amongst the first few users on the social networking site.
In fact, the first three accounts on Facebook were reserved for testing, leaving Zuckerberg at number four.
According to The Guardian, everyone on Facebook has a user ID number, created when they joined. The numbers aren`t strictly sequential: the first few million are segmented by university, so that Harvard users were assigned 0-99999, Columbia users 100000-199999, Stanford users 200000-299999, and so on.
The first ten users on Facebook include co-founders Chris Hughes, Dustin Moscovitz, first non-founder to sign up for Facebook, and Zuckerberg`s roommate at the time Arie Hasit, an acquaintance of Zuckerberg from a computer class Andrew McCollum, and a Facebook engineer Chris Putnam .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees