`Flappy Bird` creator makes eye-popping $50K every day
London: A simple mobile tap game, Flappy Bird, is reportedly making its creator make an eye-popping 50,000 dollars every day.
The gaming app has crossed the 50 million downloads benchmark, since its launch last May, and is making its Vietnamese gaming genius, Dong Nguyen, a millionaire-in-the-making.
According to Daily Star, Flappy Bird had been voted as the top app at Apple App and Google Play Store for the past month.
Nguyen said that the reason the game is so popular is that it happens to be something different from mobile games today and is a really good game to compete against each other.
The report said that it is probably one of the most addictive and frustrating games one would have ever seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional