`Flappy Bird` creator makes eye-popping $50K every day
London: A simple mobile tap game, Flappy Bird, is reportedly making its creator make an eye-popping 50,000 dollars every day.
The gaming app has crossed the 50 million downloads benchmark, since its launch last May, and is making its Vietnamese gaming genius, Dong Nguyen, a millionaire-in-the-making.
According to Daily Star, Flappy Bird had been voted as the top app at Apple App and Google Play Store for the past month.
Nguyen said that the reason the game is so popular is that it happens to be something different from mobile games today and is a really good game to compete against each other.
The report said that it is probably one of the most addictive and frustrating games one would have ever seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof