`Flappy Bird` creator makes eye-popping $50K every day
London: A simple mobile tap game, Flappy Bird, is reportedly making its creator make an eye-popping 50,000 dollars every day.
The gaming app has crossed the 50 million downloads benchmark, since its launch last May, and is making its Vietnamese gaming genius, Dong Nguyen, a millionaire-in-the-making.
According to Daily Star, Flappy Bird had been voted as the top app at Apple App and Google Play Store for the past month.
Nguyen said that the reason the game is so popular is that it happens to be something different from mobile games today and is a really good game to compete against each other.
The report said that it is probably one of the most addictive and frustrating games one would have ever seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement