Gmail may get new features, screenshots leaked
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Gmail, that recently turned 10 this week may be on the verge of getting a new version, according to the leaked android screenshots.
The leaks reportedly revealed by Geek.com claim that Gmail may soon get new tabs for Travel, Purchases and Finance, to supplement the current Social, Promotional, Updates and Forums tabs that users can add alongside their default inbox.
The new version may include some tools for making sure that important messages do not get lost and there would apparently be a system for pinning messages to the top of one`s inbox in place of the old stars.
The leaks also said that Google may include a snooze feature into Gmail that will allow a user to read an email, and then set it to be marked as unread and moved back to the top of the inbox after a set period of time.
However, it`s uncertain to tell as to when, or even if, Google will roll out these new features considering the number of experimental features the search-giant has carried out in the past.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation
- Earthquake shakes southern Mexico, felt in capital
- Turkey mends fences with Israel and Russia in foreign policy reset
- Roy Hodgson quits as England boss after Iceland humiliation
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack