Gmail may get new features, screenshots leaked
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Gmail, that recently turned 10 this week may be on the verge of getting a new version, according to the leaked android screenshots.
The leaks reportedly revealed by Geek.com claim that Gmail may soon get new tabs for Travel, Purchases and Finance, to supplement the current Social, Promotional, Updates and Forums tabs that users can add alongside their default inbox.
The new version may include some tools for making sure that important messages do not get lost and there would apparently be a system for pinning messages to the top of one`s inbox in place of the old stars.
The leaks also said that Google may include a snooze feature into Gmail that will allow a user to read an email, and then set it to be marked as unread and moved back to the top of the inbox after a set period of time.
However, it`s uncertain to tell as to when, or even if, Google will roll out these new features considering the number of experimental features the search-giant has carried out in the past.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested