Gmail may get new features, screenshots leaked
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Gmail, that recently turned 10 this week may be on the verge of getting a new version, according to the leaked android screenshots.
The leaks reportedly revealed by Geek.com claim that Gmail may soon get new tabs for Travel, Purchases and Finance, to supplement the current Social, Promotional, Updates and Forums tabs that users can add alongside their default inbox.
The new version may include some tools for making sure that important messages do not get lost and there would apparently be a system for pinning messages to the top of one`s inbox in place of the old stars.
The leaks also said that Google may include a snooze feature into Gmail that will allow a user to read an email, and then set it to be marked as unread and moved back to the top of the inbox after a set period of time.
However, it`s uncertain to tell as to when, or even if, Google will roll out these new features considering the number of experimental features the search-giant has carried out in the past.
With Agency Inputs
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Murthal gang-rape case: Police submits sealed status report in Punjab and Haryana HC
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside
- India to clock GDP growth of 7.4% in FY17: HSBC
- Jallikattu will be conducted next year in Tamil Nadu if DMK comes to power: Karunanidhi
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha