Gmail may get new features, screenshots leaked
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Gmail, that recently turned 10 this week may be on the verge of getting a new version, according to the leaked android screenshots.
The leaks reportedly revealed by Geek.com claim that Gmail may soon get new tabs for Travel, Purchases and Finance, to supplement the current Social, Promotional, Updates and Forums tabs that users can add alongside their default inbox.
The new version may include some tools for making sure that important messages do not get lost and there would apparently be a system for pinning messages to the top of one`s inbox in place of the old stars.
The leaks also said that Google may include a snooze feature into Gmail that will allow a user to read an email, and then set it to be marked as unread and moved back to the top of the inbox after a set period of time.
However, it`s uncertain to tell as to when, or even if, Google will roll out these new features considering the number of experimental features the search-giant has carried out in the past.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend