Gmail`s new Google Drive integration lets you save attachments without downloading
Washington: Making document management easier, Google has reportedly introduced a new tool for Gmail users that lets them save their attachments directly to Drive accounts, without downloading them first on the system.
Earlier, users were able to save documents to the virtual storage from the files and documents saved on their computers.
With Drive integration, users can view pictures and other files in full-screen preview windows when they click on them.
The new tool is more convenient for Drive users as it makes saving and accessing attachments to Drive from a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
However, those who use desktop email apps or other clients to access their Gmail won`t be able to save files to Drive in the same manner.
The search giant said that the feature will be rolling out to Gmail users over the next week, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch