Gmail`s new Google Drive integration lets you save attachments without downloading
Washington: Making document management easier, Google has reportedly introduced a new tool for Gmail users that lets them save their attachments directly to Drive accounts, without downloading them first on the system.
Earlier, users were able to save documents to the virtual storage from the files and documents saved on their computers.
With Drive integration, users can view pictures and other files in full-screen preview windows when they click on them.
The new tool is more convenient for Drive users as it makes saving and accessing attachments to Drive from a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
However, those who use desktop email apps or other clients to access their Gmail won`t be able to save files to Drive in the same manner.
The search giant said that the feature will be rolling out to Gmail users over the next week, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda