Goa govt to probe terror angle in hacking of websites
Panaji: Goa government will investigate terror angle, if any, into the hacking of twelve websites of various state departments last weekend.
Goa Information Technology Corporation Chairman Subhash Faldesai said the state Home Ministry would be informed about the hacking, particularly because the hackers have left a message of "Pakistan Zindabad" on the main pages of the portals.
"It has to be identified whether the pro-Pakistan message on the front page was a threat by terrorists or just a mischief," he said.
IT Corporation, which is handling the data of all government websites through a private vendor, has decided to strengthen its anti-hacking protection.
"Hackers have left the data untouched. We will restore the websites by tomorrow," Faldesai added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you