Goa govt to probe terror angle in hacking of websites
Panaji: Goa government will investigate terror angle, if any, into the hacking of twelve websites of various state departments last weekend.
Goa Information Technology Corporation Chairman Subhash Faldesai said the state Home Ministry would be informed about the hacking, particularly because the hackers have left a message of "Pakistan Zindabad" on the main pages of the portals.
"It has to be identified whether the pro-Pakistan message on the front page was a threat by terrorists or just a mischief," he said.
IT Corporation, which is handling the data of all government websites through a private vendor, has decided to strengthen its anti-hacking protection.
"Hackers have left the data untouched. We will restore the websites by tomorrow," Faldesai added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'