Google +1 button recommendation launched across the web
New Delhi: Internet giant Google is out with the +1 recommendations feature on websites all over the world.
This implies that from now on, if a user floats over the +1 button on a website, a list of recommended site options and applications will appear before him. These suggestions will appear regardless of whether a user is signed in to Google+ or not.
This new feature will help a subscriber to find out what friends recommend and also help website owners to display more relevant content.
“+1’ing something has always been a fun and lightweight way to engage with online content. It’s also a powerful discovery tool, making it easier for friends to find the best content by showing social annotations in search results and ads, and now we’re taking it to the next level,” reads a post by Google Engineering Manager Julie Farago on the official Google+ Developers blog.
“To keep these recommendations more relevant and on-topic, they will always refer to pages on the same domain or sub-domain as the +1 button,” she added in the post.
The +1 button update feature will be released across the web over the next few weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!