Google acquires file-sharing app Bump
Wellington: Google has reportedly acquired file-sharing app developer Bump for undisclosed financial terms.
Bump CEO David Lieb said that the company`s apps, which also include a photo sharing service, Flock, will keep working for now.
The app, launched more than four years ago, allows users to share files by bumping devices together and Lieb has earlier claimed that the app was downloaded 125 million times.
Meanwhile, Google said that the Bump team has demonstrated a strong ability to quickly build and develop products that users love and the company believes that they will be a great fit at Google.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah