Google already receiving demands to remove content, following EU ruling
Washington: Users are already demanding Google to erase links related to them, after the European ruling against the company.
According to The Verge, regulators in Germany received eight requests just one day after a European court ruled that users have "the right to be forgotten".
However, Google is already working on a system to deal with the new ruling, and filter personal search results.
One of the regulators said that the company would come up with a solution within two weeks.
Meanwhile, the decision has been blasted by critics, but praised by European privacy advocates, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?