Google already receiving demands to remove content, following EU ruling
Washington: Users are already demanding Google to erase links related to them, after the European ruling against the company.
According to The Verge, regulators in Germany received eight requests just one day after a European court ruled that users have "the right to be forgotten".
However, Google is already working on a system to deal with the new ruling, and filter personal search results.
One of the regulators said that the company would come up with a solution within two weeks.
Meanwhile, the decision has been blasted by critics, but praised by European privacy advocates, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie