Google celebrates Halloween with an interactive doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
New Delhi: As usual, Google is celebrating Halloween on Thursdaywith an interactive doodle on its homepage.
The doodle shows an old witch going through huge manuscripts that have information about the witchcraft.
To make it more interactive and interesting, the doodle is accompanied by a weird sound playing as background. The Halloween doodle also has four different items- an apple, bone, bottle and skull. Of the four items, the witch allows you to select two items to do her witchery. When you press the button of the doodle, the witch appears and starts doing witchery.
Halloween, also called All Hallows’ Eve as it falls on the eve of All Saints’ Day, is celebrated on October 31 each year in various countries around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- David Cameron's successor - Britain's next Prime Minister: Who, how and when?
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics