Google celebrates Halloween with an interactive doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
New Delhi: As usual, Google is celebrating Halloween on Thursdaywith an interactive doodle on its homepage.
The doodle shows an old witch going through huge manuscripts that have information about the witchcraft.
To make it more interactive and interesting, the doodle is accompanied by a weird sound playing as background. The Halloween doodle also has four different items- an apple, bone, bottle and skull. Of the four items, the witch allows you to select two items to do her witchery. When you press the button of the doodle, the witch appears and starts doing witchery.
Halloween, also called All Hallows’ Eve as it falls on the eve of All Saints’ Day, is celebrated on October 31 each year in various countries around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan