Google celebrates Halloween with an interactive doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
New Delhi: As usual, Google is celebrating Halloween on Thursdaywith an interactive doodle on its homepage.
The doodle shows an old witch going through huge manuscripts that have information about the witchcraft.
To make it more interactive and interesting, the doodle is accompanied by a weird sound playing as background. The Halloween doodle also has four different items- an apple, bone, bottle and skull. Of the four items, the witch allows you to select two items to do her witchery. When you press the button of the doodle, the witch appears and starts doing witchery.
Halloween, also called All Hallows’ Eve as it falls on the eve of All Saints’ Day, is celebrated on October 31 each year in various countries around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble