Google celebrates Halloween with an interactive doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
New Delhi: As usual, Google is celebrating Halloween on Thursdaywith an interactive doodle on its homepage.
The doodle shows an old witch going through huge manuscripts that have information about the witchcraft.
To make it more interactive and interesting, the doodle is accompanied by a weird sound playing as background. The Halloween doodle also has four different items- an apple, bone, bottle and skull. Of the four items, the witch allows you to select two items to do her witchery. When you press the button of the doodle, the witch appears and starts doing witchery.
Halloween, also called All Hallows’ Eve as it falls on the eve of All Saints’ Day, is celebrated on October 31 each year in various countries around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company