Google celebrates Halloween with an interactive doodle
Zee Media Bureau/Salome Phelamei
New Delhi: As usual, Google is celebrating Halloween on Thursdaywith an interactive doodle on its homepage.
The doodle shows an old witch going through huge manuscripts that have information about the witchcraft.
To make it more interactive and interesting, the doodle is accompanied by a weird sound playing as background. The Halloween doodle also has four different items- an apple, bone, bottle and skull. Of the four items, the witch allows you to select two items to do her witchery. When you press the button of the doodle, the witch appears and starts doing witchery.
Halloween, also called All Hallows’ Eve as it falls on the eve of All Saints’ Day, is celebrated on October 31 each year in various countries around the world.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference