Google celebrates New Year 2014 with a glitzy doodle
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: Search engine giant Google is celebrating New Year`s day with an animated doodle on its homepage.
It is a continuation of New Year`s eve doodle with the number 4 taking the place of number 3.
The doodle depicts a party scene with the Google logo suspended above the dance floor along with two pairs of booming speakers while the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 4 are seen showing off their dance moves beside a sad looking number 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional