Google celebrates New Year 2014 with a glitzy doodle
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: Search engine giant Google is celebrating New Year`s day with an animated doodle on its homepage.
It is a continuation of New Year`s eve doodle with the number 4 taking the place of number 3.
The doodle depicts a party scene with the Google logo suspended above the dance floor along with two pairs of booming speakers while the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 4 are seen showing off their dance moves beside a sad looking number 3.
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province