Google celebrates New Year 2014 with a glitzy doodle
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: Search engine giant Google is celebrating New Year`s day with an animated doodle on its homepage.
It is a continuation of New Year`s eve doodle with the number 4 taking the place of number 3.
The doodle depicts a party scene with the Google logo suspended above the dance floor along with two pairs of booming speakers while the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 4 are seen showing off their dance moves beside a sad looking number 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II