Google chat glitch sends messages to wrong recipients
Washington: Google chat users reportedly experienced a glitch in the service this week, when their messages were sent to the wrong recipients.
Once the users reported of the problem to the search giant, it said that the team was working on resolving the issue and the services are gradually being restored.
According to New York Daily News, Google did not elaborate on the glitch but it was observed that the issue was faced by those who use Google Talk and were trying to communicate with those using the upgraded Google Hangout.
Google users took to social media sites expressing their concern about privacy on the site, which is already battling enough lawsuits over allegations of reading users` emails for targeted advertisements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Zuckerberg to connect with ISS astronauts via Facebook Live
- Top aide of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander surrenders in Kashmir
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Fifty years after his death, VD Savarkar trending on Twitter: Know why
- BSER Rajasthan Board Class 12 (Arts) Examination Results 2016 to be declared soon on rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.nic.in