Google chat glitch sends messages to wrong recipients
Washington: Google chat users reportedly experienced a glitch in the service this week, when their messages were sent to the wrong recipients.
Once the users reported of the problem to the search giant, it said that the team was working on resolving the issue and the services are gradually being restored.
According to New York Daily News, Google did not elaborate on the glitch but it was observed that the issue was faced by those who use Google Talk and were trying to communicate with those using the upgraded Google Hangout.
Google users took to social media sites expressing their concern about privacy on the site, which is already battling enough lawsuits over allegations of reading users` emails for targeted advertisements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune