Google Chrome extension offers hands-free search
Washington: Google has released "Moto X-like" spoken search extension for Chrome, which enables hands-free queries.
The free Google Voice Search Hotword extension has for spoken terms by adding an always-listening trigger, rather than requiring users to actually click the microphone button, the Verge reports.
According to the report, this will build on the existing support Google search.
The users can now say "OK, Google" to instruct the browser to search for anything they need, including measurements, weather, and directions.
The app is currently in beta, and can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing