Google doodle celebrates Keith Haring’s birthday
New Delhi: Google doodle is celebrating Keith Haring’s 54th birthday on Friday.
Google logo appears with the picture as the work of Keith Haring and a very distinctive look with bright colors.
Keith Haring was an American artist and social activist. His work mainly reflected the street culture of the New York City in the 1980s.
Born in 1958 in Reading, Pennsylvania, Haring moved to the New York City, where he was inspired by graffiti art.
Haring was diagnosed with AIDS in 1988 and passed away on February 16, 1990 due to AIDS-related complications.
His major contribution was that he established the Keith Haring Foundation in 1989.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Barack Obama lays wreath at Hiroshima Memorial, says death fell from the sky and the world changed
- North Korea slams Obama's 'childish' Hiroshima visit
- 'Trying to take railways out of ICU': Suresh Prabhu
- Three injured in clash in Gujarat village
- Won't be deterred by Centre using CBI to target me: Rawat