Google Earth accidentally captures live murder in Richmond
Sydney: Google Earth reportedly ended up capturing a real life crime scene with images of a dead body lying near Sandford Avenue in Richmond, California while recording satellite images for its Maps feature.
The Google images shows the body lying next to railroad tracks, with one showing a policeman standing near to it, while another shows a number of unidentified people attending the crime scene.
According to a website, it is unconfirmed what happened to the body, but local news service has described the tracks as `troubled` and a hotspot for hardcore crimes.
Rated the 9th most dangerous city in the US in 2007, the area is known as the `Iron Triangle` and six people have been murdered in the railroad`s vicinity between February and October 2009.
The report said that another image captured by Google appeared like a murder scene, showing a bloodied trail leading to a body lying on jetty in the Netherlands, was actually a simple game of fetch between an owner and his dog, while the trail was simple a path of water left over by the dog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!