Google Glass `difficult`, says Apple CEO
London: Google`s wearable technology Google Glass, which has been gaining a lot of uncertainty about its usage and subsequent abuse related to privacy concerns, did not find a clear admirer in Apple`s CEO Tim Cook.
Cook, while addressing a conference, said that the product by Google is not only difficult in terms of wearing the technology on the face but also acquiring it for 1,500 dollars, reports CNN.
Cook questioned whether people would actually want to wear the technology on their faces.
Speculations about the company unveiling an iWatch have been rampant and Cook also hinted towards entering the `wearables` market someday but did not give out specifications saying that there is a lot of scope for exploration in this space.
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017