Google Glass undergoes design upgrade!
Washington: Google`s highly-anticipated wearable computing device, Google Glass has reportedly undergone a design upgrade which includes a mono earbud that allows the device to work with prescription frames and future lines of shades.
The search giant posted the images of the re designed Google Glass on its blog apart from a hardware update to the device announced yesterday.
According to Mashable, the earbud is not permanently attached and users can choose whether or not to use it.
The company has also announced a one-time swap-out for anyone who purchased the device prior to October 28 and those who participate will also be able to switch to a different colour.
The report added that Google Glass owners interested in the swap will have 60 days to register once the swapping program begins in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why