Google Glass undergoes design upgrade!
Washington: Google`s highly-anticipated wearable computing device, Google Glass has reportedly undergone a design upgrade which includes a mono earbud that allows the device to work with prescription frames and future lines of shades.
The search giant posted the images of the re designed Google Glass on its blog apart from a hardware update to the device announced yesterday.
According to Mashable, the earbud is not permanently attached and users can choose whether or not to use it.
The company has also announced a one-time swap-out for anyone who purchased the device prior to October 28 and those who participate will also be able to switch to a different colour.
The report added that Google Glass owners interested in the swap will have 60 days to register once the swapping program begins in November.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178