Google I/O conference interrupted by 2 protesters over `killing robots`
Washington: Google`s I/O conference 2014 was reportedly interrupted twice by two protesters with messages of `killer robots` and `develop a conscience`.
According to The Verge, an unidentified man stood up in the audience and started yelling about `killer robots` he shouted that "You all work for a totalitarian company that builds machines that kill people.
Meanwhile, another woman began shouting when Android engineering director Dave Burke was speaking. She held up a t-shirt that read `develop a conscience, stop Jack Halprin`.
Identity of both the protesters is not yet revealed.
Jack Halprin was not on the stage at that time. However, Halprin has been the target of protesters earlier too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi